Our kitchen is the place in which we spend the most of our living hours every day. With kitchens over the years becoming bigger and bigger in size it has now become a place which we can relax in as a family, it has now become an adopted living room as well as a place to cook.
But because of this our kitchens can easily become cluttered, and also we might not know where to store everything. So in this article I intend to give you five storage ideas within our kitchens.
- Deep Drawers – Over the years we have struggled and sometimes had to preform circus esc tricks in order to reach the back of our kitchen cabinets but not anymore! Drawers are now bigger and better than they have ever been, and are perfect for stacking crockery or even great if you need a drawer just to get rid of all the clutter off your sides. Forget about the limited storage of utensils and kitchen lining as the drawers have stepped up to the mark!
- Corner Cabinet Storage – For years and years one of the main problems in our kitchens was the awkward corners in kitchens which were just going to waste, but now in the modern day kitchen a corner cabinet storage system has come into play. They are brilliant because you don’t lose part of your kitchen you used to have in order to install them, they simply fit were nothing else could! Great for storing anything at all, from tins of beans to bread loaves it doesn’t matter what, they just add more storage room to your kitchen, perfect?
- The Kitchen Island and trolleys –Kitchen islands are one of the most stylish features in the modern day kitchen, but haven’t really been seen as a storage gadget, but they are! The island is a great place to stack your bulky pans and pots, and save using up that all important cupboard space! As well as that the kitchen trolley is a great way of storing your small utensils, while also keeping them close to you while cooking!
- Utility Room storage – This is by far the most effective way to store your kitchen accessories that you don’t use every day. It can also be a great place to store those cleaning detergents and items that nobody needs to see, your utility is there for a reason and using it for the right things will suddenly bring new room you never knew you had to your kitchen! It’s also a good place to store the ugly things!
- Wall-hung storage – Getting rid of that surface clutter is the hardest task in your kitchen and that’s where wall space becomes apparent. You can literally get just about anything for your wall, from kitchen roll holders to dish drainers, and a few of these scattered about your kitchen will make you feel like you’ve extended your kitchen worktops, with so much space coming to life.
Using any of these things in your kitchen will make you feel so much happier, as you’ll have more space than you know what to do with! And the positive thing is most kitchens come with these in the modern era! And if you’re getting a kitchen designed, then think about adding them to your wish list, you’ll see the benefits every day!