Office Food - 5 great ways to eat while you work at your office desk! More and more of us are eating lunch at our desks as we work harder in these difficult economic times, so we have come up with a list of 5 snacks for you to eat easily and with no effort without interrupting your working day!
– High in antioxidants and carbs, blueberries are a healthy substitute for energy and they taste great alongside yoghurts and granola.
– A good balanced breakfast cereal is an easy option for a healthy meal alternative, with some of the diet based cereals offering very low fat and sugar contents.
– fish is a great source of protein and tinned tuna or salmon can be picked up in supermarkets for less than £1 for dolphin friendly options. The only downside would be the smell of fish when opening the can – a trip to the kitchen will be essential to prepare the meal!
– soup is a quick and easy option for food to eat at a desk as you can get tinned soup in a wide variety of flavours, as well as more exotic and tasty fresh soup in cartons are just as cheap. Soup can pretty much cover a variety of food types so there will always be an option for a flavour you like available somewhere!
– it might sound bizarre but popcorn is 100% wheat and actually one of the healthiest foods you can eat. If used with an air popper, and without sugar or salt, this option can be coupled with another food option to make a great lunch alternative.