Framed Carcass Hinge - Screw On - 110° opening - Inset - HFB0053
- Opening Angle - 110°
- Overlay - inset
- Arm Angle - n/a
- Cup Diameter - 35mm
- Cup Depth - 12mm
- Cup hole centres - 45mm
- Cup Fixing - wood screws
- Plate Fixing - 37mm from front edge excluding frame thickness (32mm c.c.)
- Finish - nickel plated
- - 2 hinges and 2 hinge fixing wood screws
- - 2 mounting plates with 2 wood screws
- - 8 fixing screws
For different size carcass and frames please contact us for drilling specification as they will differ from the shown set up.
Sold as a complete set of 2 hinges with mounting plates and fixings included.
Soft Close - Add soft close to any hinge with our universal door damper - these simple to fit adapters work on inset, half overlay or full overlay hinges and a gentle soft close to a door to stop them slamming shut. Click here for more information
We now stock a Draper Tools 35mm Hinge Hole Cutter to order online - the easy way to create a 35mm hole for your concealed hinge - Click here to view
- How do I know the right opening angle?
- A standard kitchen cabinet will normally have a 95° or 110° opening angle. More unusual doors, ie corners or restricted areas, will use anything up to 170° hinges.
- How many do I need to order?
- A standard cabinet will generally use 2 hinges, so we sell our hinges as set of 2 complete with all fittings.
Free UK Standard Delivery
We offer a FREE UK Standard Delivery* service on UK orders (*exceptions apply) from Eurofit Direct. Deliveries are handled by Royal Mail (2nd class service) for smaller items, for larger orders we use UK Mail on their standard service. We label our standard delivery as a 'up to 5 working days' option - but in most cases they will arrive much quicker than that. For Bank Holidays, please allow extra delivery time as we are closed and use 'working days' for our quoted delivery times.
Premium Delivery Upgrade
We offer a Premium Delivery Upgrade* service on UK orders (*exceptions apply) from Eurofit Direct. Deliveries are handled by Royal Mail (1st class ‘Tracked’ service) for smaller items, for larger orders we use UK Mail on their ‘Next Day’ service. We label our standard delivery as a 'up to 2 working days' option - but in most cases they will arrive next working day. For Bank Holidays, please allow extra delivery time as we are closed and use 'working days' for our quoted delivery times.
Easy Returns Policy
Our 'Easy Returns Policy' is clear and simple - if you are unhappy with the items you have had delivered, simply return them to us within 30 days of the order date, and we'll either replace them or issue a full refund.
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- Simply visit our returns page to let us know there is an issue, and whether you would like a refund or an exchange. - You must notify us within 30 days to be eligible for a full refund.
- Then send us the items back to the address on the returns page - in original condition - and we will credit you back when we receive it. - We recommend using a recorded delivery service so you have proof of sending.
- Then simply wait for your email confirmation of the refund from Eurofit Direct. - Once we process the refund you will get an email to let you know you have been credited. - Your refund will be made via the method you used to purchase, eg. paypal or credit/debit card.
Why buy from Eurofit direct
- Price Promise We check our prices regularly to ensure that we are the best on the market for the quality products we sell, if you find the same product elsewhere then get in touch and we will happily match it or refund the difference. If you have any questions on our Price Promise, call our sales team on 01482 714488.
- Customer Reviews We use an independent review service called Trustpilot, used by many of the largest companies across the World to gain reviews from genuine customers. We now have over 800 reviews from our real customers, with over 750 people giving us 5 stars! We think that says a lot about our service, prices and products.
- Technical Knowledge We have a dedicated technical sales team who aim to answer our customers questions as quick as possible. With years of experience in the kitchen and office furniture industry, there isn’t much our technical boffins don't know about our products - so if you have a problem identifying a product, get in touch on 01482 714488