Kitchen Cabinet Hinges (Cupboard Hinges) - We have a wide selection of Kitchen Cabinet Hinges for use in kitchen cupboards and cabinets.
Our Kitchen Cabinet Hinges range covers all of the most popular hinges used in kitchen cupboards in the UK.
If you need help to find a replacement hinge - use our Hinge Helpdesk Page
£17.40 As low as: £8.86
£17.40 As low as: £8.86
The most popular use for concealed hinges is in kitchen cupboards - or cabinets - as they are fully hidden when the door is shut, leaving the cupboard door as the major focal point, not the fittings.
We stock a massive range of hinges to cover all styles of cabinets, from corner doors to folding doors, as well as ordinary 90° doors. Furniture hinges are a simple fitting product, but they can often be one of the hardest to identify if you aren't familiar with them, that's why we have developed a Hinge Helpdesk to make this task a little easier.
- The correct kitchen cabinet hinges can be hard to identify, so we do everything we can to help you find the right hinge.
- We have a huge range of hinges to fit all types of doors found in kitchens.
- All of our hinges are fantastically priced and have great stock levels
How To Choose A Kitchen Hinge Video Guide
To try and do all we can to help you find a replacement hinge, or to fully understand the details of kitchen hinges, we've created our new video guide. We cover all the essential topics and all the things you need to know to make the right choice.
- We look at overlays, cup holes, mounting choices and measurements.
- Fitting new hinges, or replacement hinges - as well as 'soft close' options.
- Including corner options as well as standard kitchen doors.
'Opening angles' and 'cup holes' are technical phrases that can be confusing, so we have tried to make it as simple as possible to understand.
When it comes to opening angles you will find a few varieties that are similar, for example 90°, 95° and 105° will all open roughly at a right angle to allow access to a cupboard, which makes these hinges the most popular in kitchen cabinets. If you are replacing hinges for a cupboard, as long as you replace both hinges you will be fine to use any of these options.
The cup hole is actually a simple measurement to take, and usually you find there are only 3 options, 26mm, 35mm and 40mm. The 35mm is a standard option for kitchens, the other 2 are for more specialist hinges but they are still found in some kitchen cabinets. When you unscrew the hinge off the door, there will be a hole that it has been sat in, measure the diameter of this and you have the cup-hole centre.
If you are unsure what the measurements of your hinge are, we recommend visiting our Popular kitchen cupboard hinges explained guide.
- Every hinge has an opening angle - if you're replacing an existing hinge, ensure you get the right one.
- Most hinges use a 35mm cup hole centre, but check before buying.
- Kitchen hinges do vary from different manufacturers, even just within the UK.
Hinges - How To Guides
Need help replacing a hinge? Use our hinge helpdesk and we'll find you the right hinge.