35mm Hinge Hole Cutter (Draper)
35mm Hinge Hole Cutter (Draper) - Eurofit Direct now stock Draper Tools Hardened Hinge Hole Cutter that are used for cutting 35mm Holes in kitchen and bedroom furniture hinges.
35mm Hinge Hole Cutter (Draper 14037) - Draper DIY Series
- - Manufactured from Hardened and tempered tool steel
- - Cut 35mm Holes in chipboard cabinets
- - Draper Stock Code - 14037
- - Draper Part - 4766
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know the right opening angle?
- A standard kitchen cabinet will normally have a 95° or 110° opening angle. More unusual doors, ie corners or restricted areas, will use anything up to 170° hinges.
- How many do I need to order?
- A standard cabinet will generally use 2 hinges, so we sell our hinges as set of 2 complete with all fittings.
Click here to ask your own question and our experts will get back to you