The Concealed hinge originates from Europe and for this reason is often termed as a European Hinge, although the hinge is produced worldwide, the main European brands were Blum, Salice, Agostino Ferrari, Hettich and FGV, at Eurofit we stock hinges produced by Tutti who's ranges cover most applications and are a suitable replacement for any other make of hinge. Concealed hinges are concealed when the door is in the closed position, they are available as slide on and clip on models with opening angles varying from 90 degrees to 180 degrees, they are found in all types of Furniture in the Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom and Office. There are many different combinations, the basics being full overlay, half overlay and inset, also available are angled hinges for corner units. In recent years furniture manufacturers have started introducing Integrated Soft Close hinges into the furniture that prevent the door from slamming shut. If you are insure of the hinge required please use our Hinge Helpdesk
• Concealed Hinge Corner Hinges: 30 Deg, 45 Deg, Bi-Fold or Blind Corner
• Concealed Hinge Glass Cover: Chrome Cover or Gold Cover
• Concealed Hinge Overlay: Inset, Half or Full Overlay Hinges
• Concealed Hinge Cup Size: 26mm, 35mm, 40mm or Glass Door
• Concealed Hinge Opening Angle: 90-110 Deg or 165-180 Deg
• Concealed Hinge Type: Clip on, Mini Hinge, Slide On, Soft Close, Standard, Face Frame or Short Arm
• Concealed Hinge Carcass Thickness: 15-16mm, 18-19mm, 20-32mm, Insert App or Face Frame
• Concealed Hinge Door Thinkness: 3-6mm, 15-19mm or 20-30mm
• Concealed Hinge Mounting Plates: Ferrari
• Concealed Hinge Finish: Nickel Plated
Need a specialist product and can't find it online? Contact Us and we will be happy to help source the product you require.
Need Some Help?
We’ve tried to answer as many of your questions as possible in our dedicated Help & Advice area. If there’s something we’ve missed, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by phone, or by email - we’ll always aim to get back to you within 48 hours.