Delivery Charge Information
COVID-19 Statement to all orders...
We are operating and able to fulfill your order.
We have taken the following safety steps:
- Our Warehouse Staff has been reduced to skeletal manning levels.
- Our Office teams are working from home.
- Visitors are not allowed in the building.
- Our Collection service is currently unavailable
Phone support is currently unavailable however you can still contact us for support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Working Day Deliveries: Please be aware that any orders placed on a next working day delivery service will be fulfilled by Eurofit and placed on the premium service. However our courier can not guarantee that this order will arrive within the next working day, they have assured us that they will make the best effort to complete the premium service on time.
Signature On Delivery: This service is currently unavailable from our couriers DPD. Please see the following statement from them regarding this below:
'' With immediate effect, we will no longer ask customers to sign our handheld units and instead our drivers will sign it on their behalf. We will record the consignees name and a 'Delivered on Authority' message in the signature section of the unit.
With this new process you will still get your full track and trace functionality, giving you complete visibility of all your parcels.
This now forms our proof of delivery process for all deliveries until further notice'' .
Mainland UK Customers...
Please be aware that given the current situation DPD cannot guarantee a next day delivery service to our customers. - (23.03.20).
What Does this mean?
Should you select the service at checkout your order will still be booked on a next working day premium DPD service and sent out for dispatch on time and whilst DPD will make the most effort to fulfill this service the guarantee to arrive next day is unavailable given the current crisis. Eurofit are not liable to refund delivery costs because of this.
*Free Next Working Day Delivery is available for most UK Mainland customers who order above £45. For UK mainland orders under £45 are subject to a £5.40 delivery charge for a courier service.
(Please note that we do not offer a weekend delivery service. Working Days are classified as Mon-Fri. UK bank holidays are not classified as working days. Information on the daily cut off times can be found in the terms below.)
Remote locations classified by our courier (DPD) are subject to a delivery charge. Next Working day delivery to the following postcodes are not available and may take 3-5 days, additional charges will be applied. Please call for further details and price for shipping. Please note that customers ordering in the below remote delivery postcodes will not be allocated a 1 hour delivery slot via our courier (DPD).
|Remote Location||Postcodes Applicable||Service/Charge|
|Scottish Highlands||AB33-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV63, KW1-14, PA16, PA21-40, PH17-26, PH30-41. PH49-50||3-5 Working Days - £12.60 inc VAT|
|Scottish Islands||HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3||3-5 Working Days - £18.90 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||BT||3-5 Working Days - £14.16 Inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||IM||3-5 Working Days - £16.38 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||PO30 - 41||3-5 Working Days - £17.64 inc VAT|
|Republic Of Ireland||N/A||£18.00 inc VAT|
|Channel Islands||Please contact us for delivery information.|
Key Delivery Terms...
- Orders received after 3:00pm (Mon – Thurs) cut off will be processed in the next company working day providing the items are in stock. Orders received after the Friday cut off (2:30pm) or on public holidays will be processed on the next company working day.
- If we are temporarily out of stock we will contact you and advise you of any delay, upon delivery of the goods we will dispatch them on a next working day service to UK mainland customers or applicable courier service.
- We endeavor to dispatch everything as described above using a courier service once dispatched Eurofit has no control of the delivery and any orders which do not arrive as stipulated are due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Please ensure you have a valid mobile number and email address in order for our courier to make contact regarding your delivery. Some large Items which require special packaging or are oversize, may incur extra charges. We will advise of any extra charges before dispatch.
- We require a signature on delivery and if Interlink/DPD carrier are unsuccessful on first attempt they will leave a card and contact number for you to collect goods or arrange re delivery. If the goods are not collected or delivered after 5 days they will be returned to our warehouse. Any further attempts to deliver may be chargeable.
- If you have already downloaded the DPD app please be aware that any orders will be delivered to your default address in app, you may need to change this in the app if you do not required delivery to your default location.
- If you are located within the surrounding area of our warehouse and offices (Beverley, East Yorkshire) Then you may see an additional delivery option this is a free service and you must contact us with a time of your collection after you have placed the order. (Please be aware that due to the current COVID-19 virus we are unable to offer a collection service)
- Please note that UK customers whose orders are under £18 and orders that weigh under 2kg are eligible to the delivery option of a Royal Mail Parcel - 3 Working Day - Unsigned Service. Terms for this Royal Mail Service are here on Page 61 onwards.
Please be aware that International delivery is currently unavailable due to the COVID-19 situation.
We offer a delivery service across the world at Eurofit Direct and these will be calculated on a job basis. Please send your email containing delivery address with details of product SKU and quantities, we will be able to calculate delivery charges and send you email confirming total which payment can be made through PayPal. If you wish to arrange your own collection this method can also be facilitated.
Click here to view the international delivery form
Please note that overseas deliveries are often subject to local import duties and entry taxes at the final destination. Any local import duties and taxes that may be due are the sole responsibility of the recipient of the goods. The courier may require a signature on delivery of goods and if delivery is unsuccessful it is the responsibility of the receiver to contact courier and arrange redelivery or collection of the consignment. If the goods are not collected or redelivered there may be additional charges.
Need Some Help?
We’ve tried to answer as many of your questions as possible in our dedicated Help & Advice area. If there’s something we’ve missed, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by phone, or by email - we’ll always aim to get back to you within 48 hours.