Delivery Charge Information
UK Lockdown 2021
We are continuing to operate during the January UK lockdown 2021 and will continue to dispatch orders. In compliance with lockdown guidance we are maintaining social distancing.
Please be advised that although we aim to fulfill your order within our cut off times, further delays may occur due to courier staff shortages and surplus parcel volumes.
Covid-19 DPD Delivery Update...
Please be aware that any orders placed on a next working day delivery service will be fulfilled by Eurofit and placed on the premium service. However our courier can not guarantee that this order will arrive within the next working day, they have assured us that they will make the best effort to complete the premium service on time. Signature On Delivery: This service is currently unavailable from our couriers DPD. Please see the following statement from them regarding this below:
Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations we have also made the decision to suspend international (including Northern & Republic of Ireland) orders for the foreseeable future and we will review them in the new year.
DPD Next Working Day (UK Mainland)
*Free Next Working Day Delivery is available for most UK Mainland customers who order above £45. For UK mainland orders under £45 are subject to a £6.30 (inc VAT) delivery charge for a courier service. (Working Days are classified as Mon-Fri. UK bank holidays are not classified as working days.)
*Royal Mail Service 48hr - Unsigned (UK)
*Please note that this service will only show on the checkout for UK customers whose orders are under £22 and meet the following criteria on orders:
- Under 2kg Weight (Product & Packaging) - Calculated at checkout.
- Product dimensions adhere below the Royal Mail 48hr small parcel (Max L 45cm x W 35cm x D 16cm)
This service is a tracked (delivery confirmation) and unsigned service for £4.20 (inc VAT). Full Terms for this Royal Mail Service are here on Page 61 onwards. Eurofit Systems LTD reserves the right to exclude selected products from this service.
Covid-19 Royal Mail Deliveries Update...
We are experiencing a delay in the service we are receiving from royal mail which is most likely due to the coronavirus, we send out parcels on a tracked service as purchased at checkout when available, for more information regarding the Royal Mail updates please see here
Remote locations classified by our courier (DPD) are subject to a delivery charge. Next Working day delivery to the following postcodes are not available and may take 3-5 days, additional charges will be applied. Please call for further details and price for shipping. Please note that customers ordering in the below remote delivery postcodes will not be allocated a 1 hour delivery slot via our courier (DPD).
|Remote Location||Postcodes Applicable||Service/Charge|
|Scottish Highlands||AB33-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV63, KW1-14, PA16, PA21-40, PH17-26, PH30-41. PH49-50||3-4 Working Days - £16.26 inc VAT|
|Scottish Islands||HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3||3-4 Working Days - £24.42 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||IM||3-4 Working Days - £19.26 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||PO30 - 41||3-4 Working Days - £22.80 inc VAT|
Key Delivery Terms & Conditions...
- Orders received after 3:30pm (Mon – Thurs) cut off will be processed in the next company working day providing the items are in stock. Orders received after the Friday cut off (3:00pm) or on public holidays will be processed on the next company working day.
- If we are temporarily out of stock we will contact you and advise you of any delay, upon delivery of the goods we will dispatch them on a next working day service to UK mainland customers or applicable courier service.
- We endeavor to dispatch everything as described above using a courier service once dispatched Eurofit has no control of the delivery and any orders which do not arrive as stipulated are due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Please ensure you have a valid mobile number and email address in order for our courier to make contact regarding your delivery. Some large Items which require special packaging or are oversize, may incur extra charges. We will advise of any extra charges before dispatch.
- We require a signature on delivery and if Interlink/DPD carrier are unsuccessful on first attempt they will leave a card and contact number for you to collect goods or arrange re delivery. If the goods are not collected or delivered after 5 days they will be returned to our warehouse. Any further attempts to deliver will be chargeable.
- If you have already downloaded the DPD app please be aware that any orders will be delivered to your default address in app, you may need to change this in the app if you do not required delivery to your default location.
- If you are located within the surrounding area of our warehouse and offices (Beverley, East Yorkshire) Then you may see an additional delivery option this is a free service and you must contact us with a time of your collection after you have placed the order. (Please be aware that due to the current COVID-19 virus we are unable to offer a collection service)
- Please note that UK customers whose orders are under £22 and orders that weigh under 2kg are eligible to the delivery option of a Royal Mail Parcel - 5 Working Day - Unsigned Service. Terms for this Royal Mail Service are here on Page 61 onwards.
Due To Brexit Our International Delivery Terms have changed. We have temporally suspended this service.
Click here to view the international delivery form
Please note that overseas deliveries are often subject to local import duties and entry taxes at the final destination. Any local import duties and taxes that may be due are the sole responsibility of the recipient of the goods. The courier may require a signature on delivery of goods and if delivery is unsuccessful it is the responsibility of the receiver to contact courier and arrange redelivery or collection of the consignment. If the goods are not collected or redelivered there may be additional charges.
Need Some Help?
We’ve tried to answer as many of your questions as possible in our dedicated Help & Advice area. If there’s something we’ve missed, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by phone, or by email - we’ll always aim to get back to you within 48 hours.