Furniture Handles - Measuring and fitting instructions for our Furniture Handles
Replacing existing Handles - Replacements can largely be handled with a suitable screwdriver and appropriate screws:
1) If replacing a two bolt handle, measure the distance between each screw entry hole to ensure that your new handle will fit the old spaces. If all is well proceed to the next step.
2) Use the screwdriver to unscrew the bolt/s on your old handle and remove the old handle.
3) Position the new handle over the hole/s and push the new screws through, tightening with your hands at first to hold the handle in place.
3) Finally tighten the screws fully using the screwdriver until the handle is securely in place.
Fitting New Handles - Installation of new handles is slightly different and will require an electronic drill and appropriate drill bit
1) Position the new handle on the desired surface, mark out in pencil the entry points of the handle screws, measure out the entry points and ensure that they are correctly spaced and positioned.
2) Carefully drill through the entry points using a suitable drill bit to create space for the screws.
3) Position the handle over the hole/s and push the screws through, tightening with your hands at first to hold the handle in place.
4) Finally tighten the screws fully using the screwdriver until the handle is securely in place.
Need Some Help?
We’ve tried to answer as many of your questions as possible in our dedicated Help & Advice area. If there’s something we’ve missed, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by phone, or by email - we’ll always aim to get back to you within 48 hours.